Trending: Bloggossips


Sunday, February 21, 2010

I recommend: TinyPic.com


There are lots of  images hosting and picture sharing sites and you also must have used one or two of them. Its really hard to satisfy users with these kind of things, especially when there's a lot of sites offering these service to you. I have also used a lots of sites to host my images but what I am recommending you right now is the site called TinyPic.com.



I have been using TinyPic for hosting my images for nearly 2years and I am really satisfied with the services it provides.  TinyPic generally is a photo and video sharing service that lets you easily upload, link, and share your images and videos on MySpace®, eBay®, Orkut Scrapbooks, blogs, and message boards.Its really very easy to use and very fast and effective.

Some Features I love :

1. TinyPic is very easy to use and its free..!!
2. It doesn't require any Sign Up's or registration.
3. It is very fast and I have found it reliable too.
4. It provides HTML for Websites, IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards,URL for E-Mail & IM and Direct Link for Layouts for the images you upload.

You will also find many interesting features and services in it. I am pretty sure you will love it.

0 Responses to “I recommend: TinyPic.com”

Post a Comment



Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner